Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Debate Topic

     In Mrs. J's class, we are working on debates. My group's topic is really controversial. Our topic is:
SHOULD BULLIES BE HELD LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE IF THE VICTIM DIES/COMMITS SUICIDE?
      There are two questions there. Should the bullies be tried for murder? and Should they be punished? If you guys have any ideas, or would like to share any thoughts that we can use, please comment below! We would love to hear from you!
      Ciao,
~ Padfoot

(OK...huge Harry Potter fan.... sometimes I'll sign off like this, HUGE Sirius fan =) )

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good topic to talk about, so good luck. I also liked the little pun at the end about Harry Potter. That is a pun right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of. Puns are more like 'Why so Sirius?'. Nice catch, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, yes. That is a pun. My bad. My sister figured it out for me. He, he. Pun kind of intended, I guess. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete