Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Best Present

     My parents took me to Florida a few years ago. While I was there, I saw something that I wanted soooo badly at the store in our hotel. It was an Eeyore pillow pet. OMG! It was soooo cute. I asked for it for the first couple days, and then my parents gave me a gift- money to spend while we were there. And it was enough to buy the pillow pet. I was sooo happy, and I stayed happy the entire trip. They made me wait to buy it until the end of the day, so I was on cloud 9 the entire time we were at Animal Kingdom. I didn't stop hugging it when I was in the hotel room. It was amazing! And I still have it now, 3 years later.



Isn't it cute?
                                                                ~Ciao, 
                                                                Padfoot



2 comments:

  1. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that he from Winni the Poo? And I also went to Florida, the rides were so great to go on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, are you a Jedi Rebel spy, and have a witch in the family?? Huh? Trump that!( Still being nice, but did I win?)

      ~Padfoot

      Delete