Sunday, March 13, 2016

This is me

Sunday March 13, 2016


     Summer is in the air. Around January, I get so excited that school is almost over and summer is almost here. I get a sort of summer fever that just won't go away. Ever. Until summer's almost over and I can't wait to go back to school. It's a cycle with me. AnyWAY, I love sunshine. It just seems to agree with me. The windows in my room face south, so it gets a lot of sunshine for most of the day. It's weird, definitely in the winter, when  the sun comes in and warms up my room, but the window itself is so cold.Yeah. I just wrote a paragraph about sun.  Uh-huh. Yeah.

      About that. Nature is one of the most beautiful things. If you just take time to consider how lucky you really are to be alive and on this planet at this time. It's a miracle. Truly. Now, another miracle is the New Frontier. Space. I've already checked the job requirements to be an astronaut for NASA... and if I follow my set field expertise (Computer Science), I can become an astronaut. How cool is that??? OMG, I can't wait. Just like Sally Ride, I can (myb) go up into space. But, it makes it better if you had 1,000+ hours of pilot-in-command in a jet aircraft (hello, Airforce)....or random college that I found at last year's College Fair that is a flight school. :-) I know everything has to die eventually. As for me, I want to die in space rather than on Earth. There's just something about space that I just absolutely love.  Here:
     In the two pictures that look similar above, a new star is being born. Stars are born from the gas and dust from another exploded star is space. A small part of each of us is from a star....it just makes me smile to think about that.  Some part of me being a little bit special in the whole scheme of the universe. Just look how gorgeous it is. Imagine how it would feel to look at Earth from the ISS(International Space Station) or even from Pluto. It takes 14 years to get to Pluto with the resources we have now. 14 years there and 14 years back. 28 years gone from a life if one decides to go there. Did you know that NASA found a few more dwarf planets on the other side of Pluto?  
Eris, Haumea, Makemake, and Ceres. Check out the chart below for more information (source from SPACE.com).
    


  Anyway, I can't stop thinking about space. Especially now so that I finally saw Jupiter Ascending on Friday. OMG-I can't stop thinking about that, and inter-space travel and life on other planets. It's incredible. The basis of the movie is that Jupiter Jones is 'destined for greatness', but lives a rough life. She is the (mild spoiler) genetic reincarnation of, basically, the Queen of the Universe. And, right 'now', her 3 children are using their inheritance to fight a war for the best possible planets for Harvest. OMGGGG- Channing Tatum (Caine, in the movie)...... I just found out he is in a movie I love and a really annoying 'everything is awesome' movie. HE'S JOAQUIN FROM BOOK OF LIFE AND SUPERMAN FROM THE LEGO MOVIE!!!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT??????? K, sry, cooling
             d  
                o
                  w
                     n.
     I'm ok. I'm ok. Point is, Jupiter Ascending is a good movie. And it got me thinking of space, and now I can't stop. If I can make my mark on the world in any way, I would make it by making hyper-speed from nuclear waste. *shrug* Anything is possible if you put you mind to it. Here it is, on paper, that I say that I will dedicate my life to this- the study, research, and exploration of space. Even if NASA won't accept me, I have a telescope. and I will research on my own. This is really important to me, and I will not let this go, even if, in the future, I have to stargaze from the rooftop of my bookstore in Paris, France, I will do it. Oui,oui!
     Yeah, I want to move to Paris and own a bookstore, so I'm going to take French next year, instead of Spanish, and my teacher is really upset because I have 100% in her class. Sorry..... I'll still keep up with it, but learning French is more important to me. If I can't go up into space, I'd rather own a bookstore in Paris. That's just me....that's just who I am. A girl who loves books, words, space, crazy hairstyles, love stories, nature, sports, superheroes(as well as antiheroes and villains...*cough, cough* Deadpool and Loki), gaming devices, and of course, Harry Potter and Star Wars. =) And I wouldn't change myself for the entire world( or any, if you count the millions in the universe, because it's a pretty big SPACE...get it? I also have very bad humor, if you haven't noticed :-P)

     And if anyone has a problem with it, that's their problem- not mine! 'Cause I'm perfect just the way I am!












No comments:

Post a Comment