Saturday, April 9, 2016

Endings and Beginnings


     So, this is the end. But it's just the beginning. I feel weird. Next year is high school, and I'll have one year with my sister before she goes off to college, and then I'll be on my own. Again. I've been in this school district since I was in Kindergarten. Huh. Loooonng time ago. A lot has happened between then and now. And, now, it seems, my district career is coming to a rapid end.
   
Any time there is an end, there is always a beginning. If there's death, then  new life comes into the world. If a movie ends, there's a sequel( especially with Marvel). And if a good book ends, there are always others(like I, and probably you guys, too, have found out). When this year ends, something better will happen in my future in the next 4 years and beyond. I realize that I've had many starts, and many ends in my seemingly short life, but I can't seem to end any of my story ideas. * pounding head on table. What's wrong with that? I killed off one of my favorite characters(based off of a tricky person), and I had to make him come back afterwords 'reborn'. I just can't do it. Any ideas?...ugh. I just need to put a day aside to focus on my writing.....but enough about that.*
      Many people have entered and exited my life in big and small ways, and some of them made a lasting impact. Like my friends Aneena and Amor and Marika. Aneena came in 6th grade when I really needed a friend, like, badly. I really got to know her last year, and now she's one of my best friends. And Amor. She came in the middle of this year, and OMG. We're so close now. It's great. And thanks sooo much to Marika who always keeps me sane. I really don't know what I would do without you. We've had our ups and downs, but I am so glad and thankful that you're my friend. And along with them are their friends that I got to know as well. They're all awesome. And I want to thank them all so much, and I won't forget you guys. :-P...XD
 
 I can't wait for graduation. My mom is finally letting me wear heels. Thank goodness! So, I am sooooo excited because, at least for graduation, I'll be 5 ft. I'm still, as far as I know, 4'11.75''. And it stinks. Trust me. Try being a PG/Guard that isn't even 5 feet. It's laughable. Truly. :). sOOO... time for the end of the year. It will be full of fun activities and memorable moments, and some reallllyy awesome memories. Cheers, to the class of 2016. And, may the odds be ever in your favor ;).
     I've waited so long to read the Hunger Games and Divergent. In RTI, we have to read and annotate the Hunger Games, and my mom says that I can finish the series over the summer along with starting the Divergent series. Just like in Twilight, even though I haven't read it, I already have the guy that I'm backing up. In Twilight it's Jacob, and in the Hunger Games, it's Peeta. I go for the strong cute quiet guys. And it helps if they have dark hair and green eyes. OMG, DREAMY!!*shrug. That's just who I am, I guess. Maybe one of the reasons why I love Loki so much. Ya never know. It could be a 'contributing factor' (Harry Potter, year 6). Yeah. I know. I'm a nerd. Get over it.*
     At the end of the year- the last school day before we graduate, actually-, there'a an 8th grade dance. Kind of like a prom, but kind of not. People are already placing bets as to who's going with who. Boys are really loud when they try and whisper. Sorry, but it's true. OMG this totally connects to the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when they all try to get dates to the Yule Ball. Totally like that. I wonder who I'm going to end up dancing with. *makes a face*. There's no one really worthy in my grade, anyway. Oh, yeah. My mom is putting the whole thing together, and my parents and older sister are all chaperoning it along with my friends' parents. How in the world am I going to get in trouble? I'll have to think of something :p. Just kidding. Or am I?
     oKKKKK, back to the original topic. Just because it's the end doesn't mean that it all has to be over. This is just the beginning. Of a wonderful future.
     p.s. thanks so much to all of my family, friends, and teachers who have become important people in my life, and have helped me become the person that I am today. I'll never forget you.
p.p.s. I think I'm going to cry at Graduation. And maybe at the last band concert, too. WE'RE PLAYING JOHN WILLIAMS!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!! It's gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment