Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review on A Prince for Christmas


    This is  now one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time! Sorry, but I'm a sucker for cute Christmas romance movies. 
     "A Prince for Christmas" is about a prince being forced into an arranged marriage, and then running away a week before the wedding. He ends up in New York, and meets  Emma, a now-single lady that is forced to raise Alice (her sister) alone, and run a diner to keep their house after their parents died in a car crash. When Prince Duncan comes things seem to be looking up, but are they? Going by the name of 'David', he stays behind in Aurora to help Emma with the diner, and ends up falling in love in the process. Just saying-twist ending. It was awesome. And yet, of course you want another movie, even though it is not a cliff hanger. It was just the right ending, I just wish there was another one.=)
     You can't go wrong with this one of you love these kinds of movies. It was brilliantly done. I think you'd enjoy it. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it 9 3/4. =). If you choose to watch it, enjoy it!


                                                             ~Padfoot

p.s. isn't Kirk Barker kinda cute? or is it just me?
     

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you aren't afraid to show your opinions in your blog! I find it kind of difficult for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..I've been working on it. And besides, who cares what other people think, right?
    ~Padfoot

    ReplyDelete